Since October 2020, appointed Member of the Board of Danieli SpA.
In addition, He is right now covering the below positions:
- President of Danieli Automation SpA.
- Chairman of the Board of Danieli Engineering Japan (Japan)
- President of Danieli Rotelec (France)
- Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Danieli Automation Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- Member of the Board of Danieli Fata Hunter (Italy, USA)
- President of the Board of Automation Integrated Solution (Italy)
Inventor and Patent Owner of Q ONE System. This power electronic system is designed to melt recycled scrap without generating Reactive Power to the network in the Electric Arc Furnace. Its application is already in use on industrial basis.
- Year 2017, June 16, University of Trieste, Italy, Faculty of Engineering. Honor Doctor Degree in Electrical Energy engineering and Systems. Title of the Lectio Magistralis: “Energy, automation and robotics towards a sustainable metallurgy: vision 2060 and beyond”
- Year 1996, Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand, Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Year 1985, Don Bosco Technical School, Genoa, Italy, Diploma of Electronic Engineer